Join Thriver Lifestyle and Everyday Women for a value-packed night learning how to create more impact, influence and income in your business or brand with your unique voice. You will also have an opportunity to check out the awesome local vendors, get an awesome gift bag, eat, drink and mingle like-minded people.
Lose your fear of public speaking and learn tools, tips and strategies to use. This Conscious Public Speaking Masterclass will be taught by TEDx Speaker and Bestselling Author, Marian Bacol-Uba. This workshop will empower you to unleash your voice and ignite your purpose and passion for sharing your message. Marian creates a unique and interactive experience with her holistic approach to public speaking that combines mindset and soul with strategy and actionable steps.
· Do you have a message you want to share with the world but don’t know where to start?
· Do you have a burning desire to create a massive impact and empower others?
· Do you want to learn how public speaking can position as an expert in your industry?
· Do you want to find out how you can attract more ideal clients and grow your business through speaking?
Public speaking is extremely rewarding in many ways. You can make an impact on thousands, even millions of people all over the world with your message. It is time to stop playing small and start stepping into your power and voice!
What You'll Learn:
- You will gain clarity on who your target audience is
- You will gain more confidence in your message and what that message is
- You will be able to identify your expert speaking topics
- You will learn how to find new speaking opportunities
- You will learn the tools you need to position yourselves as experts in your industry
***Each attendee must sign up individually***
$25/per person ticket includes access to masterclass, vendors, food & drinks, gift bag & networking opportunities
About the speaker:
Marian Bacol-Uba is a TEDx and Global Speaker, Conscious Business Coach, Bestselling Author and the Founder of Thriver Lifestyle. She is also the host of the Thriver Lifestyle Podcast and Thriver TV. Marian helps entrepreneurs create more impact, influence and income through public speaking and content creation.
Marian is the Founding Member and USA Chapter Lead of KeyNote Women Speakers. KeyNote is a non-profit organization, founded in Singapore, that has a global initiative to bring more diversity to conferences and events all over the world and create more speaking opportunities for women. Marian speaks on conscious leadership, mindset, resilience and social entrepreneurship. She merges her 15+ years of marketing, event production and business development experience with her mission to create positive social impact and help others create thriving conscious businesses. Marian has been featured on CBS-LA, ABC-7, Thrive Global, International Business Times, Medium, Elephant Journal, Bustle, SWAAY Media, Miami Under 40 and more.